Cyclists who ride at night/early morning know how important it is to
see and be seen by their fellow commuters. That's why we designed our
BikeLit to not only light your way, but also immediately signal your
bike's front/rear orientation to oncoming traffic. Like the universally
recognized headlights and taillights of a car, the BikeLit comes in two
colors: white attaches to the front cables, (illuminating the path ahead
and letting people know you're coming their way), and red clips to the
rails under the seat (clearly marking the rear of your bike). Attachment
is quick and easy - no tools required.
The long-lasting LED of
our BikeLit emits a bright, ambient glow that can be seen up to a mile
away. Two modes to choose from - steady beam and continuous flash.
Water-resistant, it's powered by two replaceable batteries (included),
to keep you and your bike safely seen in the dark for years to come.
- Available in Red and White combination pack
- Weather resistant
- Easily replaceable 2 x 2016 3V lithium battery included
- Easily attaches to any bicycle - no tools required
- Glow and Flash Modes
- Battery Life: 20 hours Glow / 25 Hours Flash
- Dimensions: 2.41" x 2.37" x 0.85" | 61.36mm x 60.44mm x 21.80mm
- Weight: 0.56oz | 16.00g